7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

04:50

Hello girls!
Today I am going to do the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag. I love watching and reading tags and after reading it on Adjusting Beauty, I'we decided to do it my self.  

1.GREED: What's your most expensive beauty item?
I don't really have much expensive products,because I always try to look for affordable,good products,but my most expensive product is the Boundrjois Healthy Mix foundation.





2.WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love / hate relationship with?
Every single foundation and BB cream I own. There are days that I put on my foundation or BB cream and I think it looks great and there are days that its just horrible.



3.GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
I didn't know I had that much Essence prosucts :O. But I think this brand is great for girls that are just starting to use makeup,because they have a lot of products that aren't expensive.







4.SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to laziness?
That would be eyeshadow. Eyeshadow must be well blended and most of the time I just skip  it,because I am to lazzy.



5.PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Eyeliner and mascara. I just think it looks so pretty and really defines every eye shape and color. I have very hooded eyes and I think the combination of the two helps my eyes to stand out more.



6.LUST: Which beauty product is on the top of your list?
I can't decide between L'oreals miss manga and  Maybellines the Rocket waterproof mascara. They are both very good and I can't live without the two.



7.ENVY: Which make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Too bright,pink lips and blush. I have tried do do a look with bright lips and pink blush but it just doesn't look good on me. I guess pink toned color just doesn't look good on me.




I hope that you enjoy this tag and if you wanna do a tag I TAG YOU:)
xoxo Tjaša

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. Imaš iste probleme kot jaz - podlage in roza šminke:)). Kaj pa je to za znamke - tiste palete 4 senčil v črni škatlici s prozornim pokrovčkom? Prvič vidim:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja,zanimivo. Mam težave z podlagami :/,nad roza šniko pa sme obupala in uporabljam rdeče,rjave odtenke bolj ali pa nude glos samo.
      To pa so senčila z takšnega kovinskega kovčka,ki sem ga dobila za darilo in vsebuje šminke,lake,senčila,svinčnike (dobi se ga v Mullerju)... Ni tak slaba stvar (pe posebaj,ker je kovček velik in priročen) :D

      Izbriši
  2. Sem mislila, da se to samo meni dogaja! Težave s podlagami namreč. :) Včasih me prav jezi, da bi rada kakšno stvar zakrila, pa mi podlaga stanje samo še poslabša. :(
    Meni pa ravno roza odtenki šmink/rdečil najbolj ustrezajo, najmanj pa oranžni. :) Se mi zdi, da tebi zelo pašejo rjavi/temnejši odtenki šmink, vsaj kolikor sem videla po slikah. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja,tezava s podlagami je zelo pogosta. Se mi zdi da znamke se niso preucili vse podtone koze-.-upajmo,da jim kmalu uspe:)
      Ja svetle sminke za zalost niso zame,saj imam ze naravno bolj temno rdece ustnice za razliko od nekaterih punc:(

      Izbriši

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images